Jan 9, 2012

January 9. 2012

Oh man, I definitely completely forgot about my resolution yesterday...completely slipped my mind. But I'm just going to carry on and try to write on a daily basis.



So it finally snowed today. This is also Danny 오빠's first production with his new Flip HD that he's so happy to have purchased for 1/2 price on ebay. lol. He even "modded" it by adding a wide angle lens...looks like I'll have to get more comfortable in front of the camera.

Anyway, we're starting to receive a trickle of wedding gifts already, and it's now really beginning to hit home that soon I won't be in this room lying on my bed and typing away as I'm doing at the moment. Within a month I'll be moving into the new apartment, and a month after that, I'll be married and sharing that apartment with someone else.

이렇게 쓰고 생각하니깐 또 묘한 기분이...ㅋㅋ
I guess there won't be many more posts written from this little room of mine all by my lonesome.
In a few months I'll be posting from CA the week before my wedding, I'll be posting from my new home in VA, and I'll be posting (hopefully) from Barcelona, and the Mediterranean! haha...just crazy.

암튼, 요즘 생각이 많아지고 할께 많아지고 시간은 어디로 가는지 모르겠고...
원인은 직장인것 같은데...그만둘수도 없고...
이런 저런 생각과 고민이 많아지네...
Perhaps I'll be able to expand on this tomorrow since I should go to sleep now.

Goodnight, from a winter wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment