Jan 5, 2012

January 5, 2012

Another long and tiring day, but at least tomorrow is Friday!
As the days fly by, all the things I need to get done begin to loom over me like a dark cloud.
...a storm's a brewing...lol...

Perhaps I should make a list here, and cross them off as I get it done...maybe tomorrow...
haha, my procrastination. -_-;;
But one thing for sure--I will place my order for invitations by Sunday. I shall!
I got my custom dress in today, and with a bit of alterations, I think it will be fine for the reception...thankfully.

Oh man, my eyes are closing... but the good news is that i'm about 95% done with the guys' basketball shirts. yay!...Okay, I don't think that anything I've written is cohesive or making sense, so goodnight! Better post tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment